Tuesday, December 15, 2009

This man makes a good point

It seems the hatred of horses is catching on. Just over on this site we have a personal account of why horses are motherfucking shitcocks. Plus it's got pictures! But the guy's a bit muddled when he compares a horse to a fine steak.

FUCK. THAT.

Coming from someone who eats steaks, I can say that you do not want to be served anything less than grade A beef. So why the fuck would you pollute your body with horrendous horsemeat? Did this guy not already establish (rightfully) that horses are completely LOADED with shit?! I'd rather the horse just fucking die; it is of NO GODDAMN USE. Not for RIDING, and certainly not for fucking EATING. The only good thing you can do with a horse is hurt, maim or kill it.

ON A SIDENOTE: some Digg users (this is where I got the link originally) actually DEFENDED the horse! THIS shitbird goes on to say that, and I quote, "My dad used to own a racehorse (bridal[sic] racing) therefore I spent plenty of time around the stables when I was a kid... Any horse I've ever spent any time around acted like a perfect gentleman." BRIDAL?! OBVIOUSLY we know why YOU like horses, horsewhore. Clearly this gentleman horse showed you a lovely evening of anal intrusion and promises of matrimony. YOU'RE A DAMN IDIOT. THIS goddamn moron got completely butthurt at the idea of anyone not liking horses and cried foul:

"Maybe it is the fact that I spent most of my life around horses as a show jumper and know how completely untrue almost all of that is. Horses are much more intelligent then given credit for, they bond very closely with humans and have incredible perception of moods and learn the ins and outs of their owners just as we learn their habits and personalities. Of course, just like humans there are smart and dumb horses. If you take true things and exaggerate them, they can be funny, but if you take completely untrue things and exaggerate them, not so funny. Oh well, most people don't know all that about horses, so I guess it would be funny to them. To each their own..."

What this horsewhore forgot to include somewhere in that meandering pile of crap he calls an argument is a fucking POINT. "Horses totally emote," he seems to say. "I won't bother to prove it, but I'm sure it must be true because I lived with them for most of my life!" That you would willingly spend most of your life with horses completely invalidates you as a person. Everyone who voluntarily works with a horse needs to remind themselves...what the fuck has the horse done for YOU that you feel obliged to shovel their shit and feed them for?

FUCKING FREELOADERS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment